We offer logbook servicing with quality parts that will not void your new car warranty.
We also offer general servicing & reports. A general service usually includes checking and topping up all fluids (Auto transmission oil, power steering, brake fluid, coolant, washer bottle) check/change filters (oil, air/pollen, fuel), replace wiper blades, check/adjust belts, check brakes, check tyre condition and air pressure, check hoses, battery condition and check/ replace bulbs.
We offer a range of mechanical repair services.
Please call us on (07) 5541 4027 for an estimate.
- Automotive Diagnostics (Late Model Scan Tools)
- Air Conditioning Diagnostics & Repairs
- Clutch Replacements
- Cooling Systems (Radiators & Water Pumps)
- Electrical Systems (Alternators & Starter Motors)
- General Vehicle Servicing
- Logbook Vehicle Servicing
- Mechanical Inspections & Reports
- Queensland Safety Certificates (Roadworthy Certificates)
- Queensland Safety Certificates (CL Inspections)
- Steering & Suspension
- Transmission Servicing
If you would like an estimate on a service or repair for your vehicle.
Please call us on (07) 5541 4027 with the following details:
- Vehicle Make & Model
- Engine Size/Type
- Transmission Type
- 2WD or 4WD
- Kilometre Reading
- Registration Number